Terms of Service
By using SugarDaddy.com, you agree that:
- You’re at least 18 years old
- It’s legal for you to use this website and accept our terms of agreement in your country of residence
- You’ve never been convicted of a felony and you’re not registered as a sex offender
- It’s not illegal for you to use these services or be a member of this website in the rules and regulations of your country
Your use of this service represents your agreement with these terms. We may periodically modify these terms, and any changes will be effective as soon as they’re posted on this website.
If you don’t consent to these terms of services, you agree to no longer use these services and cancel your membership.
You can sign up for SugarDaddy.com at no cost, but by using the service you acknowledge that additional benefits, like contacting members, viewing photos, and favoriting profiles, may only be available if you’re a paying subscriber. You also acknowledge that your profile may still remain visible even if you’re not actively using the service.
We reserve the right to block users from certain IP addresses from using or accessing this website for any reason.
Your Terms and Termination
You agree to these terms as long as you’re a member of SugarDaddy.com:
- You can change your membership status at any time, for any reason by following the instructions on your Account page.
- If you request account deletion, your account will be terminated and your profile will be removed from SugarDaddy.com.
- We can terminate or suspend your membership or subscription to the service at any time, without notice, if we believe you’ve violated this agreement. We’re not required to disclose the reason for your termination (and it may be prohibited by law).
Your Subscription and Billing
We will bill you though an online account for use of any services through this website. By purchasing credits, you agree:
- To pay all charges at the agreed upon price at the time of your purchase
- To authorize the company to charge your chosen payment provider
- That we can correct any billing mistakes or errors even if we’ve already received or requested a payment
- If you reverse a payment, we can terminate your account immediately and you will not be entitled to a refund or a reinstatement of your subscription
- To provide current and accurate billing information for your account
- To alert us to any security breaches associated with your account or payment method
If you wish to change or cancel your subscription, you can contact us here.
Requests for refunds are reviewed on a case by case basis. Please submit your request here. We will respond to your request within 3 days.
Your Account Security
You’re responsible for any activity that occurs on your account and for the security of your username and password. If there is any unauthorized use of your username, password, or your account, you agree to notify us immediately.
Your Interactions with Other Members
SugarDaddy.com is for personal use only. You may not use this site or information gathered on this site for commercial endeavors such as advertising or soliciting members to buy or sell products or networking for commercial purposes.
You’re responsible for any interactions you have with other members of this site. By using this website you agree that you understand we don’t conduct criminal background checks or security screening of any of our members. We are not responsible, nor do we verify the validity of, any statements made by any members of our site.
We’re not responsible for the conduct of any member of this website. We’re not liable for any loses and damages arising from your use (including communications through or meetings resulting from the use of this website) or the use of any member of this website, including death, bodily injury, emotional distress, or any other damages.
We make no guarantee about your results from using this website, either expressly stated or implied.
We can investigate and take legal action against any members of this site in response to illegal or unauthorized use of this website, including conducting criminal background checks, sex offender register searches, or other screenings, at any time, and using available public records.
We do our best to verify member photos, but we can't guarantee that members will look the same in person as they do in any photos on their profile.
Content and Information Posted By You
You’re responsible for any information or content that you include on our website (either posted, linked to, or uploaded by you) or transmitted to other members of this service. We reserve the right to remove any content that violates our guidelines and terminate the membership of any member who violates them.
By using this website, you agree to not post on this website or share with any member any content that:
- is offensive, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal
- infringes or violates another person’s rights
- promotes harm to another member
- is inaccurate, misleading, or false
- intimidates or harasses another member
- attempts to defraud another member
- spams or trolls another member
- uses someone else’s copyrighted work or content without permission
- promotes illegal activity
- contains information that is deliberately misleading
- contains photos, videos, or audio of another person without permission
- contains content that exploits someone in an illegal manner (either sexually, violently, or otherwise)
- attempts to gather personal info from anyone under the age of 18
- contains viruses or other damaging code
- Impersonates another person or any affiliation with another person, group, or corporation
promotes or publicizes any sales or commercial activities
By using this website, you agree that:
- We’re not responsible for any content you post on this website
- We can delete any content at any time if we feel it violates our terms and conditions or may harm our company in any way
- We have the right to use, copy, display, adapt, or modify any content you post
- Any content you post publicly may be viewed by any person viewing the website
- We have the right to access and share your account information and content with law enforcement if we’re required to do so by law or if we feel it’s necessary to help with an investigation
- We can access your account information
If you believe your photos, work, or content has been posted on our website without your written consent, please contact us to alert us to the copyright infringement. Please include a description of the work you believe has been infringed, a link to where the copied work is listed, your contact information, and a written statement claiming you believe your work has been infringed.
By using this website, you agree to not participate in any of the activities listed below. Participating in any of these activities at any time gives us the right to terminate your membership and forfeit any pre-paid fees.
- Impersonate another person
- Post any prohibited content (listed in “Content and Information Posted By You” listed above)
- Intimidate, stalk, harass, or “troll” another member
- Be abusive, intimidating, threatening, harassing, or otherwise offensive to our support staff
- Use any device to index, process, retrieve, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the contents, structure, or presentation of this website
- Collect display names or email addresses of members of this website for the purpose of sending unsolicited communication
- Interfere with or disrupt the service of this website or any services or networks connected to this website
- Use, post, transmit, or distribute any content or information obtained from this website or service
- Transmit any computer code, files, or viruses designed to damage, destroy, or limit the functionality of this website or any computer software or hardware it comes in contact with
- Make any statements that you imply are endorsed by us without our prior written consent.
- Direct any users to another service or website through our website or service
You agree that these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and that any dispute concerning Sugar Daddy or arising out of or related to these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of Cyprus.
Our Communication With You
By becoming a member of this website, you agree to receive email communications from us, including transactional (relating to your use of the website); service announcements; or commercial offers, promotions, or special offers from us or third party partners. These can be unsubscribed from at any point.
Our Proprietary Rights
We own all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks, and other intellectual property rights on this website and service. By using this website, you agree to not copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way and of the above without first obtaining written consent.
Advertising by or Links to Third Party Services
This website may have links, promotions, or advertisements of third parties, including links to other websites. By using this website, you agree we’re not responsible for the content contained on any third party sites we link to or promote, nor are we responsible for the availability of any third party services. We’re also not liable for any problems related to any content or services provided by any third parties.
Modifications to Our Service and Terms of Service
By using this website you agree that we have the right to modify or discontinue any part of this website, service, and terms of service with or without notice. We’ll use any reasonable means available to let you know of any changes (by email, postal mail, postings on our website, or other means), but you agree you may not receive these notices if you’ve accessed this service or website in an unauthorized manner. We’re not responsible for you not receiving any of these messages.
By using this website, you agree that we’re not responsible for:
- Any loss of damage of personal property, injury, or death as a result of using this website or any information or content posted on this website or in connection with this website.
- The conduct of any of our members, whether offline or through this service
- Any problems resulting from downloading materials in connection with this website or service
We do not give warranties of any kind, even implied, of your satisfaction with this service or guarantee that your service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or without defects or problems.
You use this website and service and download any materials from this website at your own risk. You’re responsible for and waive our responsibility for any damage to your computer, internet service, or any other device or data as a result of using this service or downloading any content from this website.
The use of this website and service is intended for your entertainment only. We’re not responsible for any behavior or results you achieve by following any advice found through this website.
Our liability to you for any cause will always be limited to the amount you paid for the service. You agree that any claim you make against this website or service must be filed within one year after the claim arose, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary.
You can choose not to provide us with any information at any time, but doing so may prevent you from using certain or all features of our website if the information is necessary for using those features. Such features may include, but are not limited to, communicating with other users.
By becoming a member of this website, you agree to receive email communication from us. You can opt out of receiving some messages, such as promotional messages, understanding that it may take us a reasonable amount of time to process your opt-out request. You may not be able to opt out of transactional emails, messages about your account, and service messages.
Our website is intended for users 18 years old and above. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children or anyone under the age of 18.
Information We Collect
We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or while using our service, including your name, address, email address, phone number, payment method information, and any information about yourself, activities, and interests that you enter while using our service.
Information like your IP address, device ID, browser type, language, access times, referring website address, and the content of any undeleted cookies from us in your browser may also be collected automatically.
Third party advertising companies and service providers may also collect information from our users about their interaction with advertisements posted on our site. We will never provide personal information to third parties.
Information You Provide
Any personal information, photographs, and content you post on our website while using our service is governed by our Terms of Service and must follow the rules and guidelines listed within them.
Information you post on your profile will not be shown on publicly viewable web pages but may be shown to other logged in Sugar Daddy users, depending on your privacy settings. We're not responsible for who reads this information or what others do with this information.
You can access any information we collect or you provide any time until your account has been deleted.
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect from you is used to improve our website, service, and any advertisements listed on our site. We may collect or use your information directly, or through a third party vendor, who will only use your information to perform services for us.
We may also use your information to:
- Communicate with you about our product or any other products or service we think will interest you
- Provide you with customer service and manage your account
- Analyze your use of our website and service to improve your experience and our products
- Create and develop content and advertising that's relevant and of interest to you on our sites or in our advertising on other sites
- Track ads and perform website analytics
- Enforce the rules and guidelines of our Terms of Service
- Process your payments for any subscriptions or payments made through our website
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We'll never share your personal information with others except through the following circumstances:
- Third parties that are performing services on our behalf related to your account or use of this website. They will only have access to your information related to the service they are performing for us. They will not be able to share your personal information or use it for any reason other than the services they are contracted to perform for us.
- For a subpoena, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or a government agency
- To defend against legal claims or to exercise our legal rights
- In connection with the sale of our business
- To deliver or develop targeted advertising and report on your interactions with advertising
We may also use or share non-personal information or personal information that is in non-human readable form to improve our service or analyze the performance of our service.
We will always take any necessary and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from being accessed or disclosed inappropriately. But please always use caution when using this website or service and sharing any personal information online as we cannot guarantee your personal information, communications with other members, searches, or other information will always remain secure.
Interest-Based Online Advertising and Google Analytics
This section of our Privacy Notice provides details about interest-based online advertising (also called "targeted advertising", “remarketing”, or "behavioral advertising"), Google Analytics, and your choices with respect to this type of advertising.
We use Google Analytics’ 3rd-party audience data such as age, gender and interests to better understanding the behavior of our customers and work with companies that collect information about your online activities to provide advertising targeted to suit your interests and preferences. For example, you may see certain ads on this website or other websites because we contract with Google and other similar companies to target our ads based on information we or they have collected, including information that was collected through automated means (such as cookies and web beacons). These companies also use automated technologies to collect information when you click on our ads, which helps track and manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks for the purpose of delivering advertisements tailored to your interests, by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and edit or opt-out your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/. Because those opt-out and preference control pages are specific to the individual browser used to visit it, and because that page is not operated by Sugar Daddy, we are unable to perform the opt-outs on your behalf.